Jul 3, 2010

Godfinger Crashes Helper

People compliant about godfinger crashes since many reasons. Here is an example: Eversince I have installed the iPhone 4.0 operating system on my iPhone 3G, the game freezes. He was pleased that the updated iPhone OS4.0, download and install it, now I can not even play for 2 minutes before it crashes again and again ..... Pls help!

Another users compliant same situation:I have the same problem. Except now every single one of my buildings keep finishing early and my gold rusts and it had only been 30 minutes!

Again:Mine crashes constantly like 30 seconds into playing right as it says "saving progress"

Another one here:"My iPhone 4 hangs up or crashes about every 2-3 minutes of playing time. My wife's 3GS with ios4 hangs up or crashes out of the game about once a minute. In other words, unplayable for now. "

so far as we know Godfinger Crashes Helper told us that there is may realate SDK problems. you can check here.

No comments: