Jun 28, 2010

Godfinger how to get awe

I found I way to gain extra Godfinger awe points, and I am offering you one time awe gift for a beta testing. Now this is not a joke here is the prove:
So if you want a gift of 10000 Godfinger awe points send me your login and pass.
Your world will not be changed but you will receive your awe when i get to it.
I am planing helping many people with this gifts.
I am promising that your password will not be used ever again after the Godfinger awe is received.
I need beta testers so please volunteer.

How to do it:

Send me your login and password for "+Plus" to Nope, Sorry
I will send you a message when everything is done.
You can change a password to be on the safe side just in case.
You login after and spend as much as you can of your Godfinger awe points.

1 comment:

Baruchg said...

hi,
what is your e-mail, so i could send you the details.

thanks